About i5 Technology, LLC
i5 Technology, LLC is an Alabama-based information technology consulting company with a strong focus on creating robust and cost effective solutions that solve business and management issues of non-profit and association management companies. Our key staff possess over 15 years of exclusive experience solving problems for a wide-range of membership-based organizations, including: trade associations, college honor societies, federations, and government agencies.
Our mission is to help small and medium-sized membership-based organizations deliver the same level of information technology-based solutions and resources to their members as enterprise associations do, without the added cost of hiring and maintaining IT staff and infrastructure.
i5 Technology, LLC is centered around 5 core values that define who we are and how we work with our customers.
- We are honest and trustworthy in our relationships. Despite its name, IT is about people, not technology or equipment. We are a company that understands we are here to serve people and technology is just the means by which we serve.
- We are reliable. Because we are concerned with people and service, then we will do what we say we will do in the timeframe we promise to do it. In those cases where we cannot, then we are proactive in our communication.
- We are noble guards of sensitive information. By the very nature of the work we do, we encounter personal and confidential information. It is our duty to respect the person and our clients by maintaining the confidentiality of that information.
- We do our best work at all times. There is a natural tendency to do just enough work to get the job done, fix the problem, or achieve the goal. We want to be better than “good enough,” and instead seek to offer the best solutions. When we encounter a problem, we don’t just want to fix it, but to understand its root causes and put safeguards in place to prevent or warn of it in the future.
- We listen to really understand what it is we are being asked to provide. It is not necessarily the duty of our customers to speak to us in our language, but it is our duty to put the time and effort into understanding their true needs.
- We strive to exceed customer expectations; we make every effort to complete projects on-time and within budget.
- We seek new ways to handle problems. We are not necessarily going to try and attack problems the same way every time. Each problem is unique and may need to be handled with creativity.
- We look ahead to new opportunities. The world of technology is fast-paced and ever changing. We stay abreast of current trends in the industry and seek to proactively address technology issues with newer methods and equipment as they are vetted in other industries.
- We are flexible to address the ever-changing priorities of your organization.
- We are deliberate in our decisions and our actions. So much of technology is about balancing the tradeoffs of time, expense, security, reliability, maintainability, etc… Therefore it is incumbent upon us to thoroughly think through problems and situations before committing to a course of action.
- We plan our projects using time-tested management techniques. Understanding that time spent up front planning initiatives and setting road maps saves time and effort during implementation. It is better to get it right the first time.
- We are purposeful in our interactions with others. Peoples’ time is valuable so we seek to maximize that time by ensuring that we know what the goals of meeting are before arriving and are prepared to provide the services and information that are needed from us.
- We work together as a team to maximize our strengths, skills, and knowledge.
- We work in tandem with our clients to ensure that they have the technology resources they need to be effective.
- We fully collaborate with other professionals to ensure the best resources are available to our clients.